Za učenike 7. razreda koji žele dodatnu vežbu za pismeni zadatak dobro će poslužiti ova vežbanja.
Gerund or infinitive???
Pre nego što počnete da radite prvo vežbanja malo podsećanje posle kojih glagola ide gerund, a posle kojih upotrebljavamo infinitiv.
finish, imagine, don’t mind, enjoy + gerund
want, promise, agree, decide, refuse, forget, offer, need + infinitiv
like, hate, prefer, start, try, love + infinitiv ili gerund potpuno je svejedno
stop + gerund znači da si prestao nešto da radiš. npr. He stopped writing. Prestao je da pise.
stop + infinitiv znači da si stao da uradiš nešto npr. He stopped to buy some food. Stao je da kupi hranu.
remember + gerund znači da pamtiš da si nešto uradio npr. I remember phoning Jane at 5 pm. Sećam se da sam zvao Dzejn u 5 sati.
remember + infinitiv znači da si se setio da nešto uradiš npr. I rememberd to phone Jane at 5 pm. Setio sam se da pozovem Dzejn u 5.
- I love _______ (sing).
- He enjoys ________ (ski).
- They didn’t have any food in the house so on their way back home they stopped _____ (buy) some.
- She tried ________ (open) the can.
- I’m so tired. I don’t want _______ (go) out tonight.
- The teacher promised _______ (check) our tests as soon as possible.
- They have agreed _______ (finish) the project together.
- Someone was knocking on the door so he stopped ______ (write) and went to open the door.
- She imagined _________ (win) the award.
- I was very nervous because I couldn’t find my dictionary but then, I remembered ________ (give) it to my friend so I phoned her to give it back to me.
- I prefer _________ (make) dinner on my own to _________ (go) to a restaurant.
- We started _________ (do) our homework.
- Sam needs _________ (buy) a new pair of boots.
Adjectives ending in –ed and –ing
Predevi koji se završavaju sa –ed govore kako se ljudi osećaju dok pridevi koji se završavaju na –ing opisuju stvari ili ljude koji izazivaju ta osećanja.
I was very frightened because the film was frightening.
Izaberite odgovarajući pridev u rečenicama.
- She heard some noises late at night. She was terrified / terrifying and the noises were terrifying / terrified.
- I’m very interesting / interested in rock music.
- My plans for my summer holiday are excited / exciting so I’m very exciting / excited.
- His exam mark is very good. This is surprised / surprising. He is surprised / surprising.
- I don’t know what to do. I’m so bored / boring. The whole day is bored / boring.
There is /are someone v-ing … I can see/ hear someone v-ing
Opišite datu sliku koristeći There is /are someone v-ing … I can see/ hear someone v-ing,
npr. I can see four young people talking.
Prebacite date rečenice iz aktiva u pasiv. Ako imate nekih nedoumica pročitajte moj članak o pasivu od 22.aprila ili me kontaktirajte.
- Don’t worry. Someone will translate the document very soon.
- Alfred Hitchcock directed the film „Psycho“.
- They speak Spanish in most of South America.
- The boss has invited Emma to the party.
- They will finish the new road in July.
- They clean the windows every weekend.
- My friend took me to the opera.
- People make this sauce with olive oil and vinegar.
- You can’t go to that shop. They have closed that shop recently.
- They found gold in America in the 19th century.
Pored ovih vežbanja biće i prevod iz lekcija Robin Hood i The global warming: its biggest cause. Naučite izraze posle lekcije Kids (The customer) iz 4. vežbanja kao i 5. vežbanje gde je dijalog za naručivanje hrane u restoranu.
If you need my help or some extra explanations, I’m here for you.