(Domaci vam je na kraju ovog clanka)
U neformalnom svakodnevnom govoru u engleskom jeziku, cesto koristimo have got i has got kada pricamo o pripadnosti necega. Have got i has got imaju isto znacenje kao i glagol have/has.
npr. I have got a dog. znaci potpuno isto kao i I have a dog. (Ja imam psa.)
He has got a sister. znaci potpuno isto kao i He has a sister. (On ima sestru.)
Po licima to bi izgledalo ovako:
I have got a dog. (I‘ve got a dog.)
You have got a dog. (You‘ve got a dog.)
He/She/It has got a dog. (He‘s got/She‘s got/It‘s got a dog.)
We / You / They have got a dog. (We‘ve got/ You’ve got / They‘ve got a dog.)
I have not got a dog. ( I haven’t got a dog.)
You have not got a dog. (You haven’t got a dog.)
He/She/It has not got a dog. (He hasn’t got/She hasn’t got/It hasn’t got a dog.)
We / You / They have not got a dog. (We haven’t got/ You haven’t got / They haven’t got a dog.)
Have I got a dog? Yes, I have. No I haven’t.
Have you got a dog? Yes, I have. No, I haven’t.
Has he/she/it got a dog? Yes, he/she/it has. No, he/she/it hasn’t.
Have we/you/they got a dog? Yes, we/you/they have. No, we/you/they haven’t.
Ovaj domaci uradite za sutra 13. septembar (V2) i petak 14. septembar (V1).
Slobodno postavite pitanja ako ih budete imali.
I Write have got (‘ve got) or has got (‘s got). (Napisi have got ili has got).
- Susan __________ a fast car.
- They like animals. They ___________ three dogs and two cats.
- „What’s wrong?“ „I __________something in my eye.“
- An insect ___________ six legs.
- Tina __________ a new school bag.
II Write about John’s possessions. (Pisi o stvarima koje Dzon ima)
+ a bike John’s got a bike.
– a car John hasn’t got a car.
- + a new book _____________________________
- – long hair ______________________________
- + a big garden _______________________________
- – a small house _______________________________
III Write questions. (Napisi pitanja)
(you/ a brother?) Have you got a brother?
(she/ short hair?) Has she got short hair?
- (they / good jobs?) ______________________________
- (she/ a horse? _________________________________
- (you / many books?) ______________________________
- (he / a blue jacket?) _______________________________