Ovom prilikom ćemo vežbati kako da pričate o svojim i tuđim svakodnevnim aktivnostima.
- I get up at 7 o’clock.
I don’t get up at 6 o’clock.
- I have breakfast at quarter past seven.
I don’t have breakfast at quarter past six.
- I go to school at half past seven.
I don’t go to school at 8 o’clock.
- I do my homework at 3 o’clock.
I don’t do my homework at half past two.
- I play with my friends at half past five.
I don’t play with my friends at 4 o’clock.
- I watch TV at quarter past seven.
I don’t watch TV at 10 o’clock.
Kada pričate o nekom drugom, npr. o svom drugu, bratu, prijatelju, mami, tati i tako dalje, to sve izgleda malo drugačije. Pogledajte Dzonov dnevnik, sve njegove aktivnosti u toku dana kao i vreme kada se one dešavaju, a onda pročitajte rečenice koje se nalaze ispod.
|Get up 8 o’clock
||1. John gets up at 8 o’clock.He doesn’t get up at 7 o’clock.
|Have breakfast 8.15
||2. He has breakfast at quarter past eight.He doesn’t have breakfast at half past eight.
|Go to school 8.30
||3. He goes to school at half past eight.He doesn’t go to school at half past nine.
|Do homework 4 o’clock
||4. He does his homework at 4 o’clock.He doesn’t do his homework at half past six.
|Play with friends 6.30
||5. He plays with his friends at half past six.He doesn’t play with his friends at half past eight.
|Watch TV 7.45
||6. He watches TV at quarter to eight.He doesn’t watch TV at quarter to eleven.
||He/ She/ It/ John/ Ana/ My sister/ My brother
|get / don’t get
||gets / doesn’t get
|play/ don’t play
||plays / doesn’t play
|have / don’t have
||has / doesn’t have
|go / don’t go
||goes / doesn’t go
|do / don’t do
||does / doesn’t do
|watch / don’t watch
||watches / doesn’t watch
A sada i domaći za vas. I obavezno gledajte u tabele koje su date iznad dok radite domaci.
I Napišite rečenice o svojim dnevnim aktivnostima:
- Kada ustajete
- Kada doručkujete
- Kada idete u školu
- Kada radite domaći
- Kada se igrate sa drugovima
- Kada gledate televiziju
Primer: I get up at 7 o’clock. I don’t get up at 5 o’clock.
II Napišite rečenice o Aninim dnevnim aktivnostima.
|Get up 6 o’clock
|Have breakfast 6.15
|Go to school 6.30
|Do homework 3 o’clock
|Play with friends 5.30
|Watch TV 6.45
Primer: Ana gets up at 6 o’clock. She doesn’t get up at 5 o’clock.
I Write the dates.
We write We say
- 12/3 _______________ _______________
II Put the verbs in brackets into Present Simple.
- Polly __________ (write) her homework in the evening.
- We __________ (not like) tennis.
- My parents ___________ (go) to work at 6 am.
- I ________ (not drink) coffee.
- She __________ (have) English classes on Monday and Wednesday.
- Tim _________ (watch) films a lot.
- He _________ (not play) the piano.
III Write questions in Present Simple using the prompts.
- where / you / live?
- they / speak / French?
- when / Billy and Lilly / have lunch?
- she / start school / at 7 am?
- what / you and your brother / like to eat?
IV Put the adverbs of frequency in the right places.
- Mother breaks the cups. (never)
- We are happy. (usually)
- She does the shopping. (sometimes)
- You don’t write your homework. (often)
- She is at the gym. (normally)
V How often do you do these things?
I Upišite na praznine am, is ili are.
npr. I am short. He / She / It is nice. We / You / They are happy.
- He ______ a pupil.
- I ______ happy.
- They _____ my friends.
- Chris ______ Jill’s brother.
- We _____ tall.
- You ______ my best friend.
II Prevedite rečenice i imajte na umu sledeće:
I – my (ja – moj) We – our (mi – naš)
You – your (ti – tvoj) You – your (vi – vaš)
He – his (on – njegov) They – their (oni – njihov)
She – Her (ona – njeno)
It – its (to/ono – njegovo)
- Ja imam kuću. Moja kuća je velika.
- On ima sestru, Njegova sestra je Megi.
- Mi smo dobri u likovnom. Naši posteri su lepi.
- Ona je lepa. Njena kosa je lepa.
III Dopunite praznine:
- pretty (lepa) ___________ (lepša) the pretties (__________)
- ________ (visok) taller (_________) the tallest ( __________)
- short (________) __________ (niži) ___________ (najniži)
- big (veliki) _________ (veći) the biggest (najveći)
- small (_______) smaller (________) ___________ (najmanji)
- young (mlad) younger (mladji) ___________ (_________)
- old (________) older (_________) the oldest (____________)
- good (_______) ___________ (bolji) the best (najbolji)
- bad (_______) __________ (lošiji) the worst (_________)
IV Uporedi i napiši rečenice:
Tina (5) John (8) Nina (10)
- Tina is _________ than John and Nina. (young)
- John is _________ than Nina. (young)
- Nina is _____________. (old)
- Tina is ________ than Nina. (short)
- Nina is ________ than John. (tall)
- Nina is ____________. (tall)
- Tina is ____________. (short)
- Nina’s hair is ___________ than Tina’s hair. (long)
- John’s hair is ___________ than Tina’s hair. (short)
- Nina’s hair is ______________. (long)
V Napiši koji predmeti u školi dobro idu, u kojima si bolji, najbolji, najlošiji, lošiji.
- I am good at _________.
- I am better at __________.
- I am the best at __________.
- I am bad at __________.
- I am worse at ___________.
- I am the worst at ___________.
VI Opiši učionicu koristeći There is i There are...